Duchowa prawda • spirituell.karma-hilfe.de

Duchowa prawda • A - 02 - About ERITON personally

 

książka z ERITON • polski

 
Duchowa prawda • pl - Polski • spirituell.karma-hilfe.de     pl • Polski  Deutsch |  Magyar |  Čeština |  Български |  Татар |  Беларуская 

Ostatnia wizyta: So 3. paź 2026, 15:24 Teraz jest So 3. paź 2026, 15:24




 [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Post
 Tytuł: A - 02 - About ERITON personally
PostNapisane: Cz 5. lis 2020, 11:25 
Offline

Dołączył(a): Wt 25. sie 2020, 19:26
Posty: 932

About ERITON personally

.......................................................................................


I am a spiritual being.
I am a scorpio
I am a Scorpio soul.

I love rock'n'roll music from 1950 to 1960.

I have come to planet earth a total of 5 times.
I have lived some lives on earth.

I saw the earth when it got a conversion to biology.
I came to earth with the parrots.

Planet earth was like a testing ground back then.
Everywhere stations where something was tried out.

Experiments were made with forest soil.
I remember the first time I walked on forest floor full of curiosity.
At the time I didn't believe that you could walk on the forest floor. And that will hold the forest floor and potting soil permanently.

I've been on planet earth for 8,000 years.
I lived on earth in ancient Egypt.
Some live in France.
And in other countries.

I've lived on other planets.
I've lived on the canine planet.
I've lived on the turtle planet.
And on other planets.

Far in the past there were wasp planets.
There are wasps spaceships.
I love wasps.
I was a wasp.
Far in the past I loved being a wasp.
Wasps are my friends.

There is so much spiritual knowledge that is no longer known on earth.
I will cover the most important thing in this book.

This spiritual knowledge and the spiritual truth about the soul is many, many millions of years old.


Enlarge image

Obrazek





__________________________
TRUTH makes free.
TRUTH is FREEDOM for the soul.


Góra
 Zobacz profil  
 
 [ Posty: 1 ] 


Kto przegląda forum

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten dział: AppleWebKit i 0 gości


Nie możesz rozpoczynać nowych wątków
Nie możesz odpowiadać w wątkach
Nie możesz edytować swoich postów
Nie możesz usuwać swoich postów
Nie możesz dodawać załączników

Skocz do:  


 

Wahrsagen
Hilfe bei Liebeskummer


www.miomai.de



 

Kartenlegen

Privat Kartenlegen



 


Hamburg Kartenleger




Bremerhaven |  Hamburg |  Lübeck |  Wuppertal |  Augsburg |  Freiburg |  Leverkusen |  Trier |  Ulm
Darmstadt |  Stuttgart |  Würzburg |  Heidelberg |  Bochum |  Offenbach |  Paderborn Dortmund |  Frankfurt
Mannheim |  Düsseldorf |  Wiesbaden |  Nürnberg |  Krefeld |  Duisburg |  Köln |  Aachen |  Kassel



 

karma-hilfe.de |  wydawca  |  kontakt  |  inne języki | 



Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Przyjazne użytkownikom polskie wsparcie phpBB3 - phpBB3.PL